Monday, April 8, 2013

Book Report

Ok everyone! Here's the "book report!"

First, "Learning Lessons from Furry Friends":
In 2011 I sold 61 copies.
In 2012 I sold 81 copies
In 2013 I sold 10 copies so far.
That's a total of 152 copies of my book!
Next, my newest release, "The Prodigal Pup":
In 2013 I sold 34 copies so far.
That's a GRAND TOTAL of $186 copies of my books sold! YAY!!

But here's the deal. In order to just BREAK EVEN, I need to sell OVER 6,000 copies of books. Want to help me out? Take a look at my books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and www.TeachServices.com. If you haven't already, buy a copy for a child that you know. If you've already done that, then please take a moment to rate and review the book. This will help to get it noticed.

Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement! I really appreciate it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment