Monday, June 18, 2012

Puppy Updates

Hello everyone! All the puppies are either at their new homes, or on their way there right now (Phoebe, the last puppy, is flying to Oregon as I type). So far, we have Chickadee, now named Lola Petunia, in Massachusetts; Jay, lengthened to Cooper Jay, in Pennsylvania; Kestrel, renamed Cooper, and Lark, who I believe is still Lark, right here in Minnesota; and lastly Phoebe, soon to be Zeeva, going to Oregon. That's all the puppies in litter 2012! I want to say a big thank you to the new families for giving our babies such excellent homes! I couldn't be happier!

I wanted to post a couple pictures that got sent to me today by the owners of Cooper (Kestrel). Here they are:

Cooper with new playmate Koda and new family!

Cooper with his new "siblings."

Some of you have asked when we're going to have another litter. The question is: We're considering a winter or spring litter. Keep your eye on this blog for updates. Thanks so much everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment